21 maj 2008

WONDERFUL LIFE

¤¤


Just watched It's A Wonderful Life
for the second time...


And I never ever will wish
that I never really had saw
this truly loving, living movie


I always want to wish to
to be able to make things bad

because otherwise no one can be glad when I do good.......



At first I thought Donna Reed was Ingrid Bergman :D

Some among my favourite lines
(of which most other would be useless without the whole situation in mind)
more or less with the correct words (I missed english text):




"Strange, isn't it!? Each man's life touches so many other men's lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole."

Clarence (Angel Second Class)
about Harry's wishing he's never been born, but get to experience himself how the world really would've been then...


"Look daddy - put them together again!"

Little Zuzu when the blades of the flower has got loose


"Boys and girls and music - why do they need gin!?"

Annie, the housemaid about the youth's dancing


"-Shh, Mother's listening!
-I'm NOT!"

Mary in front of Harry, with Sam on the phone and Mother up the stairway close to the other phone


"Eighteen!? That means you were just seventeen last year...
...You look a little older without clothes."

Harry walking with Mary dressed in bathrobe


"-What is it - a boy or a girl?
-Mhm!!" [nods]

Mary just told Harry she's pregnant



¤¤

Inga kommentarer: