4 maj 2008

Which Colour is Y ...?

¤

It began with a primitive test on facebook where I got Synesthesia as "my disease". Then I joined the funny group Chromographic Synesthesia [common interest: My Alphabet has Colors] and have already written two over-serious reflection-threads today:


Yes, seems to be individual similarities between shapes and colours!!
My "triAngles" like A, V and Y are not green but red. K can somtimes be red. Also R (kind of triangle in it) is Red.
But M seems yellow, because it sounds softer, and N is green.

This patterns could also be based on pure habits.
I almost remember that the physical, plastic letters I played with as a kid were made in the above mentioned relations. Just like some pedagogic persons already saw a system and imposed it on kids like me :-)
And if I "meditate over" Y as light green, I will see it as light green after some times...


¤ ¤


on question "How do You perceive these?

Y
6
Friday"


Depends on if I see the sign written, hear the word spoken, or just imagining "the phenomenon itself". If visual:

Y: RED, immediately moving straight in every direction...

6: ORANGE, both keeping together and socially reaching out...
(In Sweden 6 spells "sex" which also reminds of sexual apetite!)

Friday (more of a phenomenon): for as long as I can remember it has been YELLOW (or light green), spreading out its freedom like sun over grass (sursprisingly not Sunday, which is Black).


¤

Inga kommentarer: