11 maj 2008

OCTOPUSSY'S CINEMA SUPER SEPTIMA eller Elva o en halv Fellini {.......sjunde inseglet....... StjärnFiskar uppVäckta vecka 17-18-19}}}}}}}

¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤



7. the SUNNY SUSPiRiS
at same time a truly beautiful shape and seriously haunting intrigue,
soulfully warm and chocking sharp,
maybe the most direct discovery of this year.......

DIVING BELL AND THE BUTTERFLY
[LE SCAPHANDRE ET LE PAPILLON]
Julian Schnabel
(France 2007)
= "FJÄRILEN I GLASKUPAN"


8. the MiRRORiNG RiNGUDROME
seen once again now,
after already have been seeing it once again
(because it Reminds me of my own life)
and will see it even once more - if I don't die before.......


SCIENCE OF SLEEP
Michel Gondry
(France 2006)

(...this time together with friends,
which made my personal love for it grow into a much clearer view
)


9. the SHERLOCK VERTiGO
a potential masterpiece, its psychology grows
slowly deeper as I put the highly thrilling pieces together,
but the ethereal picture
can as well be a crashing illusion.......


TOMIE
Ataru Oikawa
(Japan 1999)


10. the DOCuTOR BORiNG
learned me a lot about the real world
even though I do NOT appreciate this film-experience in itself

THE QUEEN
Stephen Frears
(United Kingdom 2006)


11. the FELLiNi:iSH
very most misterioso, super collective dream epos!!
Maximal emotional vision, but how good do I really understand it.......?


ROMA
Federico Fellini
(Italy 1972)


11 1/2. the UNFiNiSHED
which I never really saw all way through
but still will work on watching...


MADAME DE...
Max Ophüls
(France /Italy 1953)


12. the JOLiE DEPP
can never be one of my favourites
but possesses charm and sudden feelings

coming from the actresses more than from the idea...

SE UPP FÖR DÅRARNA [Dörrarna stängs...]
av Helena Bergström
med Rakel Wärmländer o Nina Zanjani
(Sverige 2006)



13. the THEATRE
living outside the cinema-screen,
a real close experience


DAGEN EFTER KVÄLLEN FÖRE
Teater Eksem
med manus och medverkan av Vanja Öijes Dahlberg
på Amandas scen
(Göteborg 2008)


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤

Inga kommentarer: