11 maj 2008

Sunday got no Colour, but my week once had all beams



once more my reflections made in the group Chromographic Synesthesia:


Interesting! My week doesn't have any clear, spatial direction(s). Only thing for sure is that Friday has been a yellow stairway for as long as I can remember. But still I don't know if it leads up or down...

...probably down to the cellar, because Saturday use to be dark, deep lilac. Sunday are black, but can also be white, like in an old movie :-) Then Monday turns to light blue (no, I don't like mondays, and blue has always been my least favourite colour).
The odd-number days seems also light, but happier: Wednesday light green and Friday yellow. Sometimes they can change colours with each other.
The even-number days though, Tuesday and Thursday, are heavier, both kind of purple-red, but with more solid brown or rust in Thursday. The seventh day are really odd, because it can be either the very darkest or very brightest.

At least this is one version, maybe too perfectly systemized to be "true"...

I had much more clear, direct pictures of this things when I was a child. Now most of the experience lies in trying to remember those visions or emotions. Maybe they served as a personal knowledge-help to sort phenomenons of the mysteriously strict grown-up-world :-)

Today I decide more with my intellectual thoughts and daily creativity which things are of which colour and so on. So maybe after all I'm not a case of "synesthesia"...? I don't know much at all about this phenomenon yet; came across the term a couple of weeks ago.......



¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤

Inga kommentarer: