28 augusti 2008

You Now Not Here But Between Us

my part of a dangling conversation:




Is this you NOW?

Oh, now I woke up!
My words ended.
I was gazing deeper into your eyes...

I can show you much more of that hair... Yes, but I miss it more inside my head than outside my head :-)

Yes, eyes and voice and body language says so very much more of who you are. However not necessarily who you are consciously trying to be... Then I think writing or pictures can tell more...

Yes, I know I have a pic of a nun!
Is it allowed? :-)
Maybe she knew I took it, but in that case I didn't knew she was aware...

We will meet... but I don't know yet in which kind of way...

What do I mean?

Well, I love my instant speculations too :-)
And I love you're laughing and I love your love!!

Maybe you're bored with that kinda thinking, but I don't know yet if we meet in this life or in another life, or already have met... Anyway, I would like to meet you!

But maybe the dream of sometime maybe meeting you is stronger than my will of actually physically meeting you...? You know I usually function that way with almost every people...!

Don't worry! Do you feel I'm becoming too complicated or too honest??

Of course I believe in Love! And I think love really is IN the dreaming!

Well, it can be not just in my head, but in your head too, or in everyone's head...

Substance, yes, but I've learned to see feelings and thought as a kind of substance too...

We should joy chatting about more concrete things!

Maybe good for you you're not here in this room now...
I would have a hard time trying to NOT kiss you!
Or maybe just hug you!?


But it's not only myself... You see it a bit wrong :-)

I belive when the body dies there's still feelings and thoughts left. Does it clarify something?

Now I know: Memories of body and memories of physical meetings are necessary to build a feeling of love on. We have to create new memories, but also already have so much memories, to me it seems too much memories...




¤¤
¤¤

Inga kommentarer: