16 augusti 2008

Am I Talking To Myself...?!?!

Question was : -Are You Talking To Yourself?

I'm talking all the time inside my head, but seldom put it out through my lips. And I never make voice to this kind of talk, neither when completely alone nor when I'm aware that another person could hear me.

Often I write regularily intead of just having inner talk. Seems I need the inner talking to think more clearly (or feel more clearly).

During periods there can be long debates with my friends inside my head, where I of course am playing all the parts :-)
This goes on in order to let someone convince me of something I don't think/feel I want to, examining if he/she will manage after all. Or just to allow myself defending the point of view I believe I have, and examine if I will manage.

Things haven't been receivers of my talking since I was a child, well, maybe when playing theatre...

Yes, in general my inner talking is with friends from reality, rather than with pure imaginary persons. When they are imaginary I let them speak out of their own world, not with me :-)
And seldom the talking goes on between my inner friends : I am almost always one of the parts.

Sometimes sad that I use so much time with my friends inside my head, and so little time with them outside!!

Glad anyway I can use the talking as a problem solving, and kinda prepare myself before communication really goes on! But too often it just keeps going round and round until I consciously choose to stop it, or put on a talking book instead :-)

(By the way, thinking and talking inside ones head is said to be impossible without moving the tongue at least a little bit. If you stop the tongue, you may stop the inner talk.)


¤
¤

Inga kommentarer: