6 augusti 2008

.......from my last conversations and writings in introverted groups out there on the big FaceBook.......

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤


I feel I think I see what you mean, Christina...!?! Some persons experience our potential absent-mindedness as pure nonchalance, as escaping from THEM, which even can make them afraid of loosing us. [I'm INFP too, or INTP]. And then they seek out theories or even tries to provoce evidence for us being reactive to them in some negative way.

So sometimes it should be easier for both parts if we just say what's on our mind, and try to share it. But, yes, I recognize the problem! To be able to tell something takes TIME and concentration, and myself I often prefer writing instead of speaking.
And we always have to choose WHO we will tell WHAT. We naturally appreciate the freedom to choose, since there is endless of things to think about and experience, and endless of ways to communicate about it. And if we IN(FP):s take more time to choose and collect energy, it sometimes upsets other "more effective" people.

But I believe we sometimes comes even closer to the other person, when we keep our inner picture and dialogue with him/her free from distractions, avoiding the temporary traffic signals of the social arena, instead remembering the essential and the best in the relation. Even if this process can include much self-dillusion and wishful thinking too...


Now when I look at all pictures with you, you seem like a very warm woman, an easy person, more close to concrete earth than you say you NOT are. But your light doesn't try to force to shine immediately into other people, although it really could if you not stop yourself sometimes... You seem not actually shy, but a bit potentially blossom, sometimes a little "too conscious" about yourself and your relation to others. Beautiful, you really are!! Also cool and mysterious enough to be interesting! For the most time you seem just very happy, but sometimes intensely seriously wondering...

Now I see you as something like 24 years old.

Now I don't got any more guesses, although I would want to have :-) It always feels exciting not to know yet, and I often like to stay in that uncertainty, just to be able to fantasize, even though of course I'm curious!!


INFP:s seems to choose the fast way to feel connection, look at any likeness just to experience "I love you too". That's a good need, for me too, but the methods can become so silly, or rather (unconsciously) exclude much completing knowledge, so busy focusing on what we WANT to be common.

Just comparing birth dates, not even noticing the year or other aspects of time/room, I feel/think is a big nonchalance to the very "science" of astrology, the real "religion" of astrology, the true "philosophy" of astrology, the useful "psychology" of astrology, or whatever best description is. Astrology contains so much more to tell about each person. We have all the planets in some sign, not just the Sun(="starsign"). And true confirmation I beleive comes from finding out what's very common AMONG what's completely individual.

So I guess you can figure out that I really believe in astrology, and has done so since adolescence!? And my INFP-side (maybe stronger than my INTP-side) also find the T-types (not to mention the S-types) even more ridiculous when they a-priori thinks there's no idea even investigating astrology, 'cause we can't observe that "the stars effects a single person". I think they usually see it in quite physical terms of reason and result on a mechanical level.

An N-type or F-type would often be more willing to realize a better way to view astrology. The constellation between stars can/should be seen as a map, as something that God or the world itself has written. With the right kind of co-working by our interpretations, based on experiences from observing people in ordinary life, and based on imagination, we probably are building an understanding of "the big map", to see how we all fit together in "the big puzzle".

And I also believe those interpretations are something that is and SHOULD be changed over periods of time, since history itself is a story too, which leaps through spirals of change, even if the changes are "determined" by higher consciousness (like God). That's why Pluto's no longer a planet, but was "bound to be" a planet from W.W.II until recently, since it's energies can tell us something about that time.



¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Inga kommentarer: