27 augusti 2008

More into Simon & Garfunkel Before Walking Out into The World.......?

¤¤
¤

Wondering why I always listen more to them when I soon will go somewhere far away....... and feel I'm both longing to go and never ever leave at all.

Are Simon & Garfunkel's songs really more about traveling away and/or isolating at home than other artist's songs are?!?


Question Also Was By Which Song I Fell in Love With Their Music:

For Emily (Whenever I May Find Her)... However in the shape of the live version on their Greatest Hits. I was amazed that a song being so short yet could feel like a long, slow dream. And stripped to the core essence, with no interrupting refrain or orchestra, how it still can be so shifting and elastically passionate, from so soft to so strong...!


¤
¤¤

Inga kommentarer: