23 augusti 2008

Never Ending Need of ReMemorizing

¤¤
¤¤


Yes, right, I'm really attached to memories, my own memories as well as other people's memories. Seems however like it's not the memorized phenomenons for themselves (the actual pictures, places, feelings, faces, situations and such) that I love. Well, not in the first place... and not in the meaning that I'm unwilling to replace them.

Rather I love the fact that I have, or others have, or the world have, some important memories. (Or even the idea that I have forgotten memories which can be remembered.) Try my best to experience the relation between every kind of memory... the pleasure of reviewing the whole matrix of memories... and like to observe when others are doing so.

Like real nostalgians, I feel an everyday resistance against making new experiences, and therefore not being open to what can be right now. But unlike real nostalgians I'm willing to make new memories in the meaning of transforming the longtime memories into more and more relevant shapes, seeing those aspects of the memories which has most to do with who I am right now, or whom my friends seems to be right now. Well, which of my memories best explains the situation for the moment.......


¤¤
¤¤

Inga kommentarer: