3 maj 2009

TARastroOTs Soulful MusicCastle (Records and Cards I'm Discovering)

909


Prince of Rods
imop Aries

THERE'S A RIOT GOING ON
Sly and the Family Stone (-71)

AcePiece:
RUNNIN' AWAY [HiHi HaHa]


Queen of Rods
imop Leo

THE FAME
Lady GaGa (-08)

AcePiece:
PAPARAZZI


King of Rods
imop Scorpio

AXIS BOLD AS LOVE
The Jimi Hendrix Exprerience (-67)

AcePiece:
UP FROM THE SKIES
"I have lived here before, in the days of ice...
I want to know about the new Mother Earth...

I just want to know about the rooms behind your minds
Do I see a vaccuum there, or am I just going blind?"



Prince of Pentacles
imop Virgo

PSYCHEDELIC SHACK
The Temptations (-68)

AcePiece:
"Ain't No Words to This Song

You Just Dance and Hum Along..."


Queen of Pentacles
imop Taurus

BOONOONOONOOS
Boney M (-81)

AcePiece:
CONSUELA BIAZ



King of Pentacles
imop Capricorn

YES
Pet Shop Boys (-09)

AcePiece:
BUILDING A WALL
"not so much to keep you out
more to keep me in"



Prince of Swords
imop Gemini

THE BASHFUL BLOND
Brian Hyland (-61)

Four of the songs were on my mummy's E.P. so I Rediscover them
from when I seven years old heard all her collection

AcePiece:
PAPER DOLL


Page of Swords (bonus)
imop Gemini

Collection of MIDDLE OF THE ROAD
Middle Of The Road (Really 70's)
Rediscovered a new Round (can't count how many times before...)

AcePiece Right Now:
QUEEN BEE or maybe YELLOW BUMERANG


Queen of Swords
imop Sagittarius

MOTOWN MEETS THE BEATLES
covers by Supremes, Four Tops and others (1964-73)

AcePiece:
WE CAN WORK IT OUT by Stevie Wonder (-70)



King of Swords
imop Aquarius

LOTUS FLOW 3R
Prince (-09)

AcePiece:
BACK 2 THE LOTUS



Prince of Cups
imop Pieces

INFINITY
Journey (-78)

AcePiece:
WHEEL IN THE SKY
or Feeling That Way


Queen of Cups
imop Cancer

IT'S NOT ME, IT'S YOU
Lily Allen (-09)

AcePiece:
IT'S NOT FAIR (you never make me scream)



King of Cups
imop Libra

Every Record by CAT STEVENS
Cat Stevens (1967-78)
Rediscover him almost as strong as I did
two springs ago when I started this blog.

AcePiece Right Now:
I'VE FOUND A LOVE
and I LOVE THEM ALL







Outside Castle, probably including EveryOne
(=not heard yet)

A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM
by Steve Hackett
with Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (-97)



och så den allra mest besynnerligt bedårande Sången:

TÄNK OM JAG DOG I FÖRRGÅR KVÄLL!?

med ORUP
från FAKTISKT (-06)
en skiva som ingalunda håller helt igenom som när Orup var i sitt ässe,
men som ändå har sina skönt överraskande sidor.

"...Tänk om den mjuka kropp
som ligger bredvid mig

bara är minnen gudarna har gett till mig..."



909

Inga kommentarer: