28 april 2008

Mother Nature Sees Me Seeing Her Grass

¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤

Today my friend Molly from Penny Lane has her Birthday.
Then she was much older than I was, but now she's younger than I am, because she still lives in my memory. Maybe I would never had discovered Beatles the way I've done, if it wasn't for her kindness and funny mysteries. And now we've found each other being sort of potential friends again...

So this very warm day I pick from my hat some poe-collages, made of Beatles' lyric lines. Each line in the same poem is from a different song. They're soon four year old. I began to wrote them when another woman, mademoiselle Esell, sang Beatles covers in the Trädgår'n, here in the town where I was born. She was impressed by my creativity. And now I've changed the pieces a bit to be even better:



Here I stand with head in hand

whisper words of wisdom: "Let it be!"

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be

watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there

So I hope you see

but you can't see me

THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SEE THAT ISN'T SHOWN

And in her eyes you see nothing

I'm looking through you, and you're nowhere

Molly stays at home and does her pretty face

She said "I know what it's like to be dead"

Hide your head in the sand, little girl!

And though she feels as if she's in a play - she is anyway



Picture yourself in a boat on a river

Living is easy with eyes closed

Stay in bed, float up-stream

Just sees what he wants to see

Will the wind that blow her boat across the sea

turn off your mind, relax and float down-stream

till I get to the bottom and I see you again...?





One sunny day when the world was waiting for a lover...

Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and she's gone!

Find me in my field of grass

take a sad song and make it better,

fixing a hole where the rain gets in and stops my mind from...

You were only waiting for this moment to arise

AND THE EYES IN HIS HEAD SEES THE WORLD SPINNING ROUND

He's got hair down to his knee

Hold your head up, you silly girl! See what you've done!

Boy, you've been a naughty girl, you let your knickers down!!

Everybody saw the sunshine

Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey

Why don't we do it in the road!?!?



¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤

Inga kommentarer: