18 juli 2008

seVen seen cinema {Octopussy's nionde insegel} uppväckta vecka 27,28,29

¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤


7.
the SUNNY SOLARiS

at same time a truly beautiful shape
and seriously haunting intrigue,

soulfully warm and chocking sharp,
maybe my most deep discovery of this year.......!?

RIO BRAVO
western with John Wayne, Angie Dickinson, Dean Martin

Howard Hawks
(USA -59)


8.
the MiRRORiNG RiNGUDROME

Reminds me so much of my life
or what never really were my life
Therefore I watch once again now
after already before have been seeing it once again
and will see it even once more
- if I don't die before.......


ÅSHÖJDENS BK
första fyra avsnitten i
tv-serie av Rune Formare
(Sverige -85)


6.
the SHERLOCK VERTiGO

a potential masterpiece, its psychology grows
slowly deeper as I put the highly thrilling pieces together,
but the ethereal mystery
can as well be a very simple picture.......

THE DEPARTED
with Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, Leonardo DiCaprio
by Martin Scorsese
(USA -06)


9.
the SPACE ODYSSEY
where I'm deeply in love with my vision of...
...of soon being able to look back at my fantastic experience of it,
but not really have started yet.......


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA : the mini-series

Retro-intro
between former (1978-) and future (2004-) episodes

original creator: Glen A. Larson
director: Michael Rymer
(USA 2003)


10.
the ViVRE SA ViE

learned me a lot about the real world on planet earth,
inspired with both thoughts and feelings,
even though I'm not really in love with this cinematic experience per se

SOM MAN BÄDDAR
med Eric Ericson, Lisa Werlinder, Mikael Persbrandt
av Maria Essen
(Sverige -05)


11.
the FELLiNi:iSH

very most misterioso, super collective dream epos!!
Maximal emotional vision,
a Real Fantasy

MÄKLARNA
första halvan av serien

med Kjell Bergqvist o Cecilia Frode
av Ulf Malmros
(Sverige -06)


11 1/2.
the UNFiNiSHED

which I never really saw all way through
but still will work on watching

HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
David Yates
(United Kingdom /USA -07)


12.
the JOLiE DEPP

can never be one of my very favourite films
but possesses charm, wit and immediate feelings

coming from the splendid acting, the delightful sceneries
rather than from the idea...


THE PINK PANTHER
with Peter Sellers and Claudia Cardinale

by Blake Edwards
(USA /UK -63)


13.
the THEATRE

living outside the cinema-screen,
a Real close experience

VARITÉ SKRUVA NER

trollerist Carl-Einar Häckner

med flera artister
(Liseberg, Sverige -08)



¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤

Inga kommentarer: