28 juni 2010

"Seven Motivations", my unWillingness or inAbility to trust Future more than Memories

101

One of my strongest, unconscious, limiting beliefs (which I of course doesn't view as unconscious or limiting at all, at least not yet):

Everything are memories - completely unwritten future is an illusion.


So, a Platonist's Practice in Aristotle's Logic (or not):

Built on the book Seven Hidden Secrets of Motivation by Todd Beeler. (Todd sounds like Kenneth in 30 Rock when he's making it an audio-book).

BIG letters are Beelers pre-instructions - the small ones what I (as a reader) am supposed to fill in:



IN VIEW OF THIS FACT
that the future doesn't exist without our memories
I CONCLUDE THAT
we have to keep our memories to get to the future.


IF
future is something real to lean on
THEN
it must already be a part of my mind.


BECAUSE
future includes change and can't be exactly the same as now
AS A RESULT
I have to transform my memories.


FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON
I love my memories and to discover how they really are
CONSEQUENTLY
I'm less interested in building some future which I can't be sure I will love


IF WE ASSUME THAT
memories are viewed from different angles all the time
THEN WE CAN INFUR THAT
memory already is changeable and deals with future perspectives.


SINCE
strong motivation requires to hold on to my decision for one special future
LEADS TO THE CONCLUSION THAT
being motivated by future is more limiting than being motivated by all my memories.


ASSUMING THAT
Platon means we can get knowledge about every idea in the world from our past experiences through past lives
PROVES THAT
Aristotle's attempts to logically construct knowledge seems for me to be built upon empty ground (which, by the other hand, it can't be).









101

Inga kommentarer: