30 januari 2009

persona indiana {white into white}

909



Eleanor Rigby kept her face in a jar by the door. She probably put it on when someone knocked to visit (although nobody came). In india, or at least in hindi vedic astrology, the Moon is your face, the mask you usually use to express inner emotions. Through your eyes comes the Sun, the soul, which is the most real you. Some say even the shape of your head is Sun, you. Then Moon becomes a personality you've learned to dress up your head in, yourself in. Maybe Moon can be seen as a veil, veil of maya. And you can't too easy make a complete change your facial expressions, only vary the spectra, by skill widen the spectra.

Neveretheless, in hindi vedic astrology [jyotish], the sign your Moon sign is in is the most appearant you are (or have) in this present life. And in jyotish everyone has his/her Moon sign, as well as every planet, 21-23 degrees "backwards" in the zodiak, almost a whole sign "earlier", compared to western astrology. Beginning to understand jyotish, it's new for me to see the Moon focused to ones face. Moon has symbolised personal patterns of emotion, ways you usually feel inside, while on the other hand the Ascendant is the point of sunrise where both your body and your persona shows outside yourself. In jyotish the Ascendant shows your body, but says nothing about how you and your face behave. This is up to the Moon, which at the same time holds your emotional experiences. Seems like it's more natural in India(?) to see facial expressions as an immediately connected part of your inner world.


Another way to look at this is through colours. The colour of a celestial body and the colour of a zodiak sign mixes nuances with each other. Moon is in itself white (seen as an astrological symbol and energy). Sign of Taurus is also white. My Moon in Taurus lets white interchange with white. And the result I guess is so White it can be :-) Well, I've never really appreciated white very much, but don't disliked it either. Rather I've always been fond of very dirty, brownish shades, both to imagine and to wear. I seldom too seriously has listened to my sisters advice I should wear more white clothes. She knows nothing about jyotish, but she has been in India, and it's more than I have been (in this incarnation).

Anyway, if my body is white and my face is white drowning into that white, then it's either very easy to see me or extremely difficult to see me. Especially since my eyes is staring from the opposite sign, Scorpio, the soul of me. This becomes either an appearant contrast or is hardly shown at all. My sun is shining out of deepest red, almost black, into the world of white through white.
So maybe after all my light looks like some kind of not so deep purple.



909

Inga kommentarer: