22 januari 2009

neptunes from My Oldest Newest Musical Universe Now {discoveries of Astronautilus 9:2}

909



1
Sun
my Captain

THE UNDERCOVER MAN
"Even now we are not lost"
Van Der Graaf Generator
[Peter Hammill]
from Godbluff (-75)

or

UNDERBAR MORGON
"Nu hör du ingenting av ingenting
när du lyssnar på musik.......
Du fruktar slutet
men tänk om det aldrig börjar"

Ulf Lundell
from OMAHA (-08)


2
Moon
my MotherShip

MIRROR IMAGES
"And now I'm standing in the corner
looking at the room and the furniture...
If I'm the Mirror
and you're the image
then what's the secret between the twos...?
or
FACULTY X
Peter Hammill
from pH7 (-79)


3
Mercury
my Monkey

MEMO TO MY SON
"What have you done to the mirror?"
Randy Newman
from Sail Away (-72)

or
NAKED MAN
Randy Newman
from Good Old Boys (-74)


4
Mars
my Machinery

THE JOINT IS JUMPING
BLACK RASPBERRY JAM
HONEYSUCKLE ROSE
and many more swinging piano pieces
Fats Waller (1930:s in to the 40:s)
from box A Handful of Keys
or disc A Handful of Fats



5
Venus
my Mistress

EMMARETTA
Deep Purple
BBC Session bonus track from Deep Purple (-69)

or
OUR LADY (OF THE SKIES)
Deep Purple
from Who Do We Think We Are (-73)


6
Saturn
my empty Space
/my open Sea

SCIENCE
"You dress up in knowledge"
Frida Hyvönen
from Silence is Wild (-08)

or
TODAY, TUESDAY
"I am back in this part of the universe
It changed behind my back"
Frida Hyvönen
from Until Death Comes (-05)



7
Jupiter
my distant Destination

REFUGEES (Mike and Susy)
"West is where all days will someday end"
Van Der Graaf Generator
from The Least We Can Do is Wave To Each Other (-69)


8
Uranus
my RadarSystem

TITANIC OVERTURE
Alice Cooper
from Pretties for You (-69)

or even more

MR. CROWLEY
"What went on in your head?"
Ozzy Osbourne
from Blizzard of Ozz (-80)


9
Neptune
my inspiRRational Siren

No. NINE DREAM
[John Lennon]
performed by R.E.M. and by a-ha

from Make Some Noise
the Amnesty Int. Campaign to Save Darfur (-07)


or

"Tru Love never dies, just walks away"
JUDGEMENT DAY
Carlene Carter
from Stronger (-08)


10
Pluto
my PirateSpy

"If I could have just one wish
maybe for an hour
I wanna be a woman
and feel that phantom power
...maybe then I could find out if I'm a half descent man
or if I'm just a joke"

RISE AND FALL OF INTELLIGENT DESIGN
Rodney Crowell
from Sex and Gasoline (-08)


11 : I
Khetu

my Life Before

WHITE QUEEN (as it began)
Queen
[May]
from Queen II (-74)

11 : II
Rahu
my Future Life

THE MARCH OF THE BLACK QUEEN
Queen
[Mercury]
from Queen II (-74)



909

Inga kommentarer: