8 januari 2009

from an Artificial interview with Me

Questions by application "interview" on facebook
Re-ordered by me now:



1. How tall are you?
Enough to look people in the eyes...

2. Describe yourself in 3 words!
Open-hearted and Delusive...

3. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
No, but I would like to see sounds and hear sun.

4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Some steps behind the coulisses of a theatre scene...

5. What was your last thought?
Is this really what I want to answer?

6. How do you feel?
When do you ask? Usually I feel either worried or curious.

7. Who are you going to vote for in 2008?
John Lennon

8. Most memorable past?
When I realised a Recording is something you can play over and over again...

9. Most embarrassing moment?
Just before I will do something important...

10. What are you most proud of in your life?
My longing for my consciousness to continue in another life, forward as well as backwards from this...

11. Where do you want to travel next?
Andromeda

12. What is your favourite place?
(inside my mind)

13. Do you support Paris?
Well, the reason why I took the stairs instead of elevator up in EiffelTower was not to save money. I loved to discover it slowly from inside!

14. Do you like Bananas?
I like girls who do.

15. Favourite place to eat?
I don't eat places.

16. Romance or kinky Sex?
Do you really like to choose just one?

17. If you had to pick one car, which would it be?
That with the most beautiful woman inside...

18. When do you plan on getting married?
When it's already too late to believe I never will...

19. If you could have one super human power, what would you choose?
Memorytransforming

20. If you could travel back in time, what mistake would you want to correct?
My belief that making mistakes are something to be afraid of...

21. If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be?
Owl or Reindeer

22. Your favourite Disney films?
Do you think I have seen more than one?

23. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape or other?
Fleet Foxes

24. Are you a cat or a dog person?
I'm more of a horse (or a hare).

25. Do you own any pets, and if so what do you have?
Once a budgie, but visiting other peoples pets is good enough, or fill artificial animals with animated life, instead of getting tired of poor creature...

26. Do you have any tattoos, and if so what and where?
No, but if I had I would have got a dragonfly on (or through) my astral body.

27. Favourite Body Part?
Depends on whose body... But often front teeths (or the hole between them)

28. Kill the spider or let it out?
Give it one night to finish the work...

29. Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
No, not even a finger or a toe... Rather I would like to get eight arms.

30. What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you?
Imaginative, EgoCentered, Loving

31. What is your favourite word?
Fantasy, Fantasy, Fantasy

32. Are you an outdoor or an indoor person?
Every time Im inside, I dont wanna go out. And every time Im no longer inside, Im really outgoing.

33. Get the number or give the number?
31 and 69

34. What do you do for fun?
No, I am already full of fun!

35. Water or 100% juice?
139% melons

36. Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full?
Soon there will always be even more into it, but I dont want it to be completely full, cause then we cant fill anymore...

37. What makes you laugh?
Making answers like these...

38. What makes you cry?
Realizing how I could have made something (or someone) more happy...

39. If you had only six months to live, what would you do first?
Try to continue studying everything, to be better prepared for next life...



909

Inga kommentarer: