14 mars 2008

SEPTOPUSSY'S HIGHEST SEEN CINEMA {{{....fjärde inseglet...}}}} StjärnFiskar uppVäckta vecka 10-11

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤




8.
"the OCTOPUSSY
"
who scares me a bit and squeezes my curiousity into thrilling, delightful pieces
:

VIDEODROME
by David Cronenberg
with James Woods
(Canada 1983)

(seen it once before)


7.
"the SOLARiS"

who is shining so soulfully that my heart can't remember anything hotter:


HOTARU NO HAKA ["Grave of The FireFlies"]
Isao Takahata
(animation, Japan 1988)


6.
"the
HYPERCUBE"
which seems very well-constructed, super-beautiful, a mysterious machine far from clear what it tries to tell:

THE CITY OF LOST CHILDREN
by Caro and Jean-Pierre Jeunet

(France 1994)


9.
"the RiNGU
"
which I've already experienced one, two, three or more times before, and still don't know how to be free from:

GREY'S ANATOMY
first five episodes of the Fourth season
created by Shonda Rhimes
(USA 2007)


0.
"the VIDEODROME
"
which I never saw all the way through (because I was more occupied with my dreams of seeing it, than with the work of actually watching it), but still look forward to complete for real:

JAG ÄR NYFIKEN - GUL
by Vilgot Sjöman

with Lena Nyman

(Sweden 1968)

(emellertid sett uppföljaren, Jag Är Nyfiken - Blå, tidigare)

1.
"the iKiRU"
from which I learn much about life, even if I don't find the film really exciting in itself:

L'ENFANT ["The Child"]
by Jean-Pierre Dardenne
(Belgium/ France 2005)


2.
"the PERSONA"
which tells me who I pretend to be, or even is a miRror I cannot escape - because it is my mask:

SILVERMANNEN
by Ulf Malmros
with Kjell Bergqvist o dyl

(Sweden 1996; consists of 3 tv-episodes)


3.
the THEATRE

which occupied my present being body with real living phantasms, outside the movie-screen:

me and my friends acting in a Drama-course

led by Susanna Källgren


and FACEBOOK

(discovering more and more...)


4.
"the Christina Lindberg"
which I forced myself to see while appreciating only the main actor, not the film:


CAPOTE
by Bennett Miller
with Philip Seymour Hoffman
(Canada/ USA 2005)



¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Inga kommentarer: