30 mars 2008

SEPTOPUSSY'S HIGHEST SEEN CINEMA {{{....femte inseglet...}}}} StjärnFiskar uppVäckta vecka 12-13

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤



8.
"the OCTOPUSSY
"
who scares me a bit and squeezes my curiousity into thrilling, delightful pieces
:

MOLOCH
av Alexandr Sokurov
om Hitler
(Ryssland 2000)



7.
"the SOLARiS"

who is shining so soulfully that my heart can't remember anything hotter:

JADE WARRIOR

[JADESOTURI]

med Tommi Eronen, Jingchu Zhang

av Antti-Jussi Annila

(Finland /Kina 2006
)


6.
"the
HYPERCUBE"
which seems very well-constructed, super-beautiful, a mysterious machine far from clear what it tries to tell:

HEROES season 1, episode 6,7,8,9...
series by Tim Kring
(USA 2007...)


9.
"the RiNGU
"
which I've already experienced one, two, three or more times before, and still don't know how to be free from:

SWING IT MAGISTERN!
med Alice Babs
Schamyl Bauman (manus även Hasse Ekman)
(Sverige, 1940)


0.
"the VIDEODROME
"
which I never saw all the way through (because I was more occupied with my dreams of seeing it, than with the work of actually watching it), but still look forward to complete for real:


FLICKAN FRÅN TÄNDSTICKSFABRIKEN
[TULITIKKUTEHTAAN TYTTÖ]

Aki Kaurismäki

(Finland 1990
)
och flera andra filmer från "KAURISMÄKI Collection" Box 1,2,3



1.
"the iKiRU"
from which I learn much about life, even if I don't find the film really exciting in itself:

DAS LEBEN DER ANDEREN - Die Sonate Vom Guten Menschen
["DE ANDRAS LIV"]
mit Ulrich Mühe
von Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
om DDR
(Tyskland 2006)


2.
"the PERSONA"
which tells me who I pretend to be, or even is a miRror I cannot escape - because it is my mask:

Repetition av spridda scener ur:

SOLYARIS
ZERKALO [MIRROR]
STALKER
NOSTALGHIA

=allesammans av Andrei Tarkovsky
(Ryssland/Sovjet 1972-83)



3.
the THEATRE

which occupied my present being body with real living phantasms, outside the movie-screen:


MORDET PÅ EN F.D. KOMIKER
Folkteatern med Kim Lantz m.fl.
i regi av Björn Runge
(Göteborg 2008)


+ inte minst:

VAGINAMONOLOGERNA
Teater Eksem med Mia, Susanna o Susanna (i flera skiftesrika roller)
i regi av Sergej Merkusjev
(Göteborg 2008)



4.
"the Christina Lindberg"
which I forced myself to see while appreciating mostly the main actor, not really the film:

THE MARRIAGE OF MARIA BRAUN

mit Hanna Schygulla

von Rainer Werner Fassbinder

(VästTyskland 1979
)


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Inga kommentarer: