27 december 2010

Phenomenons I've known Before but Experienced more for Real during 2010

seen through the Muppet Figures


1
my Gonzo the strange

ITALY
especially the surroundings of Naples (Capri, Sorrento)
and Venize



2
my Fozzie Bear the unaware

Living in my Own Appartment



3
my Miss Piggy the mistress

Taking and Holding the Hands of Women
immediately without met before
more than to present each other
which feels more natural than I've imagined
and more and more
appreciating Fat Girls



4
my Mildred Huxtetter the Old dancing Lady (among modern kids)

PRAGUE
(plus some Austria and eastern Germany)



5
my Waldorf & Statler the every evening Audience on Balcony

my writing friends
on the swedish site for poetry

except the fact they are never really sarcastic



6
my Swedish Chef the clumsy

Marzipan and Alcoholic ingredients (inside the chocolate)
balanced with
Ayur-Vedic medicine



7
my Kermit the captain

Thomas Mann
and his big novel The Magic Mountain [Der Zauberberg]



8
my Dr Bunsen Honeydrew the Professor

The Periodic TimeTable [Chemistry or even Alchemistry]



9
my Special Guest Star a real human

no one special this year
many potential so far






The Electric Mayhem Band :


10
my Dr Teeth the shining singer

Magnus Uggla


11
my Animal the mad drummer

Stefan Sundström
(if he could've had Staffan Hellstrand's energy)


12
my Rowlf Dog the emotional pianist

Motown music


13
my Floyd Pepper the psychedelic baseplayer

The Lemon Pipers
as well as swedish band Tages



14
my Janice the sweet guitarist girl

brazilian Bossa Nova


15
my The Lips the trumpet player

Louis Prima


16
my Zoot the mystic saxophonist

Lou Reed







17
my Sam the Eagle the censor

Also American Classic Movies
(not just swedish and french)
like Sergio Leone, Dave Fincher, Alien and Disney's early



18
my Muppet Newsman

my new Panasonic plasma-TV
and my new stationary computer (e-machines)



19
my Scooter the helping hand

Animated movies by Hayao Miyazaki



20
my Sweetums the Biggest Monster

the field of Real Social Dynamics (not at least Jeffy this year)



21
my Pigs in Space

SOLARIS
and The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy









010

Inga kommentarer: