17 december 2010

My Muppet Movies and series Most Recently seen

an attempt to memorize them through the Muppet's characters



0
my Sweetums the Biggest Monster

ALIEN
by Ridley Scott
(USA -79)
also called ALIEN - THE EIGHTH PASSENGER



1
my Kermit the captain

THE MUPPET SHOW first season
puppets by Jim Henson
(United Kingdom /USA -76)



2
my Miss Piggy the mistress

PRINSESSA
by Teresa Fabik
(Sweden -08)



3
my Gonzo the original

MAN TÄNKER SITT
by Henrik Hellström & Fredrik Wenzel
(Sweden -09)



4
my Fozzie Bear the unaware

MARY & MAX
Adam Elliot
(Australia -09)



5
my Dr Bunsen Honeydrew the Professor

MONTY PYTHON'S THE MEANING OF LIFE
by Terry Jones
also made by Terry Gilliam, Graham Chapman, Michael Palin, Eric Idle, John Cleese
(United Kingdom -83)



6
my Swedish Chef the clumsy

DUNDERKLUMPEN
by Beppe Wolgers
(Sweden -74)



7
my Special Guest Star a real human

GOODBYE HORSES
intimate theatre based on Alice in Wonderland
by Teater Aktör
(Sweden -10)



8
my Waldorf & Statler the sarcastic Audience on Balcony

FUNNY GAMES second version
by Michael Haneke
(USA -07)

FUNNY GAMES first version
by Michael Haneke
(Austria -97)



9
my Mildred Huxtetter the Old dancing Lady

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
by Chris Sanders & Dean DeBlois
(USA -10)



10
my Dr Teeth the shining singer

THE BENNY HILL SHOW
mixed episodes from Box 1 of 6
(United Kingdom 1980-89)



11
my Animal the mad drummer

ALIENS (the Return)
by James Cameron
(USA -86)



12
my Rowlf Dog the emotional pianist

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE
continuing of first season
by many makers
(USA -74)



13
my Zoot the mystic saxophonist

À BOUT DE SOUFFLE [Till Sista Andetaget]
by Jean-Luc Godard
(France -60)



14
my Janice the sweet guitarist girl

BYE BYE MONKEY [Ciao Maschio!]
Marco Ferreri
(Italy /France -78)



15
my Sam the Eagle the censor

IS PARIS BURNING?
by René Clément
(France /USA -66)



16
my Scooter the helping hand

TALES FROM EARTHSEA [GEDO SENKI]
by Goro Miyazaki (son of Hayao Miyazaki)
(Japan -06)



17
my Muppet Newsman never getting news good

IL ÉTAIT UNDE FOIS... L'HOMME
[There Once Was... The Man]
later episodes about french revolution
by Albert Barillé
(France -78)










010

Inga kommentarer: