17 december 2009

JUPITER Cycle of calm expansiveness

909


My Jupiter cycle starts today. Seems to begin with me appreciating areas that I've never felt no real interest for before. Main theme is America, which I could be said to have avoided. Learned more about american things in the last week than in my whole life. No, not really, but feel constantly hungry for finally getting a map of all those cultural influences. Especially California, and especially San Fransisco I believe.

Actually my daddy tonight began to tell about his journey many years ago cross USA to Japan, and it wasn't just me asking. When he described San Fransisco I once more realised the likeness of towns that I like. And now I listen to the sound-world of Beach Boys more impressed than before, and discover Grateful Dead that I've never heard in this whole life.

Seems also the last days I've gone through a shift in general feeling or underlying awareness. Which can be made a good habit if I'm working on it... I'm not worried in the same way as usual. Feel calm but also active, like no more hurry but much will be done. This confident earthiness could be because christmas is ahead and everything around slowns down, but me in my space is usually living individual rhytms anyway. Now it feels like somethings growing more from the field between inner and outer universe.

I am more constantly curious to meet the outside world, not just jumping out like a sudden flower-picker. At the same time I'm picking more flowers than ever. But it has become a regular art, grounded in our society's practical fields, and not just private desperate inspiration. Even if I'm still very much a man who wants to be alone, or interact from a lonely space. Anyway I feel deeper curiousity and affection for carefully chosen parts of the world.

These parts becomes more and more numerous, but the same goes for the parts I no longer will make the meaning of my life. It's like you discover more but in the same process become able to eliminate more. This is since you know better and better the whole puzzle, you know. So, I choose more and more parts of the world, which relatively seen becomes lesser and lesser parts. Better and better I can try to really meet them. And involve them into every other part...

Jupiter in the big cycle doubled by Jupiter (or by itself) in the small cycle, will be rolling in my horoscope until may 2012, when Saturn takes over the small cycle. But not until december 2025 (when I'm fifty years) will next big cycle begin (with Saturn). Main cycle of Mars went on from when I was nine to sixteen. What was in the end of that period (before Rahu) seems to come up now in new transformed appearance (after Rahu).

I was much more into american things then - even if not so consciously - right before I turned sixteen. Listened to Simon and Garfunkel, Bangles, Bacharach and began to love swedish rock poets who (I now realise) have lent more from american waves than european. And what I saw during late 80's and early 90's where relatively many american movies. Even if I did not choose them concsiously then, I liked them in a way I haven't done since then, but now maybe again... And I then read adventure detective storys based in USA - even if not the massive comics or violence flood other kids where burried in - with a world and style in them which later seemed pointless to me... Cultural stuff I've hold most high last years during the 00's is often british, french, (canadian), german or italian. Spanish or latin influences I've never adored, until now when they seems to slowly grow (into for example the Californian ground).


Time will tell if I'm right now.
Or I will tell if time's right now.








909

Inga kommentarer: