25 december 2009

Santa L.A. Star and not Blue Bar under Hat


909


On the same night I met two different women who both live in USA but were back here in Sweden for christmas vacation. This was a new scenario for me. If I meet some more of that kind, I will have found a perfect night companion, or a potential travel-ticket.










Before that a happy blue girl got my hat on her. And I'm beginning to realise blue is a beautiful color too (especially below). It has always been one of the last colors I would choose, in any situation. Well, if I should become friend with USA, I would probably also have to love blue :-) But getting a car, drinkning coffein or becoming a christian family man - no - there goes my limit. Even if my latest life process doesn't exactly oppose to that direction...





In christmas present from little sis I got this t-shirt. ((She also reminded me from where I must have picked up the inspiration to my former school day habit of wearing sweatshirts UNDER t-shirts. That"reversed" way of dressing is not unusual in college(movies), and since I had only seen swedish and some american movies by that time, it felt natural, and still seems more funny to show two things at the same time.))



909

Inga kommentarer: